Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Forever Loved




Two days ago, my son Scott had to watch as his girlfriend Britney Marie was laid to rest. I don't think in all my 50 years, have I witnessed anything quite so heartbreaking. We all knew that Britney was going to join our family sometime in the future. She was truly an amazing person who loved Scott with everything she had. I have never seen Scott so happy and so excited about his future with her. We were all so happy for them and I was very happy at the prospect of having Britney as my daughter in law.



To my son Scott, you are the strongest person I know. You have been through so much for your years..more then anyone should have to go through. We all love you so much and we know that you will get through this sad time. I know that Britney is watching over you and giving you her strength to look forward to the future. Cherish those sweet memories of her and keep them close to your heart. She would want want you to smile and be happy!!

2 comments:

Shea said...

I LOVE this picture of the two of them. We should blow it up and have it framed for Scott. What do you think?

mode36 said...

Love you, dude.  Hang in there!

On a different note, you are getting better at blogging, Cathy!