Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!


Happy Father's Day to my Dad. 25 years ago he passed away. I miss him still and if I listen I can hear his voice. That is a comfort to me. I love you Dad.

Happy Father's Day to our son in law Tony. Thank you for being such a great dad to your boys! They are truly the light of our lives! We love you Tony.

Happy Father's Day to Doug. Although Doug never had his own biological kids, he loved mine from the moment he met them. He has shared many milestones in Shea and Scott's lives. From babies to weddings ,
he has been a part of it all. This man has a heart bigger than the size of Texas. We are all so lucky to have him in our lives. We joke a lot about being Dad to the three cats and 1 dog named Lucy, but seriously, he loves them with all his heart.

So, Happy Father's Day to you all! xoxo

1 comment:

Megan said...

Aw! This post is so sweet. Hugs!